Friday, March 23, 2007

Natural Selection Studios

I ran across these SL tutorial videos recently by Bebop Vox and the crew over at Natural Selection Studios. They're very well done, with simple yet effective graphics, clear audio, and good humor. The Second Life tutorial series is called "Noob Be Gone".



The first video in the series covers the fine art of camera work in SL, including those basic skills such as "how to sit" and the all-important "panty check".



The second video in the "Noob Be Gone" series is on building. It's quite well done, and uses the same brand of irreverent humor as the first. I think I'll be handing out this link to many a noob in the future.

I must admit, my favorite part is the opening credits on episode two, the running of the noobs.

ASL!!!!

No comments: