Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bossa Nova

Moire Georgette has done it again. I was hanging out in SL, minding my own business, when I got a notice from the Fashion Consolidated group, that Bossa Nova had some new dresses out. Opening the pics she'd enclosed , I was immediately intrigued by the Leia dress. It had a very 60's retro mod look to it with little cap sleeves and a fun bubbly print. I immediately ran over to take a closer look. My only question was "What color?" I have a really bad habit of always choosing the black option, so I really didn't want to do that AGAIN. How predictable! The options for the Leia dress are yellow, pink, black, and a very springy multicolor bubbles on white. I hemmed and hawed and chatted with the very lovely Moire when I got a closer view of the Joana. I decided that if I got the Joana in a non-black color, then I could get the Leia in black, rationalizing that it all balanced out.

So, that's how I came to purchase the Joana dress as well - I simply could not resist its sweet lines, the impeccably finished bodice, and the most perfect little prim bow at the bustline.
And the funky new diamond heeled sandals from Paper Couture match each one perfectly!

TP to Bossa Nova: Dos Corazones/79/122/25
bossa nova Leia dress in black by Moire Georgette
diamond heels in black by Lu Mare for p.c. couture
Black and White pearl droplet earrings by Caroline Apollo

bossa nova Joana dress in red by Moire Georgette
diamond heels in white by Lu Mare for p.c. couture
Bauble II earrings by Miriel Enfield
HF Silver Heart Pendant by Cricket Sunchaser

Pixie Hair in Black by ETD
Hybrid II Skin in Spectral by Santana Lumiere

No comments: