Friday, July 13, 2007

Lazy Bum


Just hanging out by the pond, bumming around, enjoying my first day of summer vacation.

Appropriately dressed in summery togs, and my new wellies from Jeepers Creepers. I've been a big fan of their shoes for a long time, and these Ladybug Wellies just amused me no end!

The halter top is the Annie in red from /artilleri/ - I love the tailoring of it, and it's just so summery and crisp! The jeans are just the freebie faded jeans - but on the underwear layer for wearing with boots.

The earrings and bracelet are from my good friend Emma's DelEmma Duality Crystal jewelry set in black. It comes with a choker as well as a second bracelet. I love the crystal look of the set, and it's achieved without bling! Yay, Emma!

Annie halter in Red by Antonia Marat of /artilleri/
Ladybug Wellies Eponymous Trenchmouth of Jeepers Creepers
Duality Crystal Earrings and Bracelet by Emmanuelle LaFollette of DelEmma Designs
Black Star Pearl Necklace by Neptune's Kiss
Radiant Hair in Dark Brown by Elika Tirmasu of ETD
Skin Hybrid II in Spectral by Santana Lumiere of Nevermore Studios
Freebie Faded Jeans from Linden Textures :P

No comments: