Thursday, April 23, 2009

Knockout at Pixeldolls

I logged in tonight, and got a notecard from Pixeldolls, a new dress named "Knockout".  Thinking that I must already have it, as I spent a barrelful of Lindens there the other night buying many of her latest dresses, I almost deleted this one.  But no, I didn't have it, and it's aptly named.  


Knockout features a tea-length to full-length dress, a lacy overlay bodice with off the shoulder sleeves, a mildly plunging sweetheart neckline, a multi-tiered flexi prim beaded and fishnet lace skirt, over fishnet stockings.  Flirty yet prim, it reminds me somewhat of the Erte styles - draping and beading and elegance.  Just lovely.  Comes in five colors - blue, red, brown, pink, and of course, black.  And, only 100 L$ each.  At that price, the decision is easy.

3 comments:

Talion Magic said...

Saw that dress last night at work on a girl and it was stunning. You look beautiful in it.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog and posts .I will recommended it to my friends.Good luck!
and welcome to my weblog:
www.fashion-wordview.com