Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Greenies

I visited the Greenies Home Rezzable sim recently and after hearing a thing or two about it, I was quite impressed! The build is really amazing, well thought out and very well implemented! You enter via a tunnel that is right out of a 1950s sci-fi alien movie and then into a dollhouse that is rather avatar proportioned and from there into the full-sized build where the perspective and miniaturization of your avatar dwarfed by the giant earth objects becomes apparent.

Pictures of course don't do it justice, the scale is really the star of the show here, and there's so much to see - little "greenies" hidden everywhere - playing with everyday items and interacting with the objects in a human household.

And the perils of pets is evident as well! The humor in the build is very playful and makes the sim really fun to explore! Surprises abound!


I tried to give a sense of the perspective in this shot - not an easy task, but you really do feel tiny - I kept getting the feel I was in a 1940s era Warner Brothers cartoon!



There's so much more to see here - I think I only saw about a third of them and so many more greenies to find! I'll be going back for more!


No comments: