Friday, April 13, 2007

Grendel's Children

After seeing Mat's Deep Sea Siren avatar the other day, I decided that I just had to have one. I set off in search of Grendel's Children, which is the name of the shop where he found it, and I have to say, the place is amazing, but also amazingly hard to find! The Deep Sea Siren is only 90L$ if you can believe it. It's by Flea Bussy, and comes in purple, blue, green, yellow, red, pink, orange, and teal, including everything you see here plus an AO. I just love its lithe flexi movements.

The shop itself is lovely, and sells a variety of avatars and accessories, by multiple artists, including the illustrious Psyra Extraordinaire. Many of the avatars are quite affordable by recent SL standards.


This scorpion is extremely well done, it's made by Memnoch Matzerath and I am not making this up, it costs only 5L$. That's not a typo, that's FIVE. Multiple colors, many of them using shiny to great advantage. I almost look forward to getting backed into a corner now.

The selection is amazing. Do visit.

Grendel's Children is in Avaria (46,173,249)

No comments: